Monday, July 14, 2008

new level of scary

Today I went outside to take the dogs out and I guess that Oscar saw a cat or a bunny and took off after it. So I chased after him and couldn't find him for awhile. Then, I saw him in the woods so I ran after him, mind I'm barefoot and still holding Lola. By then I was shouting for him but I couldn't hear or see him and was ready to give up. It had been 10 minutes and I still hadn't found him, but he barked and that gave me hope. So I ran after him and caught him...... my celebration was called off due to burning needles, though.



That darn cat

1 comment:

Melissa said...

good job, isaiah! you're a dog catching professional by now! today we parked beside a truck that said "speedy poop" on the side. it was a service that cleans up dog poop! ew!