Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I've been meme'd!

I was meme'd by Carrie yesterday and now I have to do this

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Let's begin, shall we?

1.For those whom I haven't made it obvious to I LOVE soda. I love every kind of soda, except Pepsi. Now I'm saying Pepsi, not Pepsi-cola products. I would not like a pepsi vs. coke battle going on here.

2.If you couldn't tell by my first fact, I use a lot of commas.

3.I want to be a video game producer when I grow up.

4.I think that life is one big red vs. blue battle. Think about it: Coke (red bottle) vs. Pepsi (blue bottle), Crips vs. Bloods, McDonald's (Red sign) vs. Burger King (Blue sign).

5.I'm very sarcastic (self explanatory)

6.My favorite food is bacon

7.I run out of facts about myself quickly


Now I tag: Matt (Beachyville),Melody (randomness), Grandma (Kathy's blog) and anyone else that wants to respond

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, you should be in AZ by now! How did you like the orientation today?

Carrie said...

Isaiah, you're TOTALLY missing out on the Pepsi goodness. So sorry to hear this. Although RC is even better. Or Sam's Cola.

Isaiah said...

I think that pepsi is too syrupy, but that's just me I guess