Friday, July 24, 2009

Wow...

ok, i haven't been blogging because the internet at my grandparents house doesn't mix with my computer. So, this is what i have been doing over the summer: first, I went to see my grandparents at their house in Pennsylvania.I stayed there one week with my parents and one week without them. We went bowling, went to Hershey park, and i played PS3. Then, I went to stay with my grandparents in Indiana. I stayed there for about 3 1/2 weeks playing Wii, going to El Zorito,going camping, and playing with my cousins. then, we went to a 3-day reunion in Kansas and came back to IN with my mom to stay for one more week and they got this game. Then, me and my mom flew back to AZ, and this happened.


THE END

2 comments:

Matt said...

I think you left out the part about spending time with your Aunt & Uncle, getting a haircut (that you loved), going to JC Penny to get your picture taken with your cousins (which you also loved), and mowing your uncle's yard.

Kathy Beachy said...

And you forgot to mention the nightly back rubs, the bike rides, Bible School, and just how much you love your grandma!